Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Keep Calm and Carry On


It's the week before finals. Crunch time. Just finished up a research paper that is due tomorrow for one of my economics classes. It's strange, in that particular class in order to get an "A" in the class you have to write a paper but you can only write a paper if you have at least a B average on the exams. I think its frustrating if you ask me, even if you have an "A" exam average you still have to write the paper. So what is the incentive to do well on the exams during the year?  Okay getting off topic, anyways, research paper. Done. My first exam is going to be my hardest and might I add it's weighted the most out of all my finals, 40% of my final grade. Gulp.  So needless to say I need some serious study time and just my luck its scheduled for the first exam time.... Monday 8am.  Good news after that its pretty much all downhill from there, just one other final and a presentation.   I am just going to take the advice of our friends across the pond and keep calm and carry on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment